Violations of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. JCSi will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected.
1. Hacking. Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
2. Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
3. Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
4. Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
5. Offensive Material . Use of JCSi service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
7. Virus Distribution.
8. Terrorist Websites.
9. Spam (UNSOLICITED EMAIL)
Customer may not send or attempt to send e-mail messages or transmit any electronic communications using a name or address of someone other than Customer for purposes of deception. Any attempt to impersonate someone else by altering source IP address information or by using forged headers or other identifying information, including the domain name, is prohibited. Any attempt to fraudulently conceal, forge, or otherwise falsify Customer's identity in connection with use of the Service is prohibited.
10. Customer is responsible for any misuse of account, even if the inappropriate activity was committed by a friend, family member, guest or employee.
11. Do not violate Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We will investigatre and take appropriate action as required by law.
Investigation & Cancellation of Services
JCSi reserves the right to disable service or terminate service and/or to remove content in order to investigate suspected violations of this AUP or of the Terms of Service. JCSi at its best effort will notify any customer of any violation so that the customer can investigate the case and provide the necessary explanation or solution. If there is no reply from customer within the mentioned period, JCSi will have no choice but to suspend the service to avoid more harm. In some critical cases, JCSi reserves the right to disable or terminate service without prior notice if the violation affects the entire operation.
JCSi does not issue refunds for terminating service due to any of the causes specified above. Upon a second complaint, the Customer's account and all associated accounts will be permanently closed without warning and without a refund.
Please, email to admin at johnscreeksoftware dot com
Monitoring & Disclaimer
JCSi has no obligation to monitor its services and WILL NOT disclose information regarding use of the services for any reason. JCSi is committed to protect its customers' data.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Click here to get CMSCommander
Sign up for your merchant credit card account
Need to renew a domain name you have registered with us?